As much as I love summer, fall has my heart! Give me all the pumpkin. But seriously, I think the weather is perfect, the decor is comforting, and the style a favorite of mine. I cannot wait to take the kids pumpkin picking and trick or treating! I live through their excitement. I’ve linked some home decor pieces that I have my eye on, which you can shop here.
As hard as it is to part with these gems, I know someone else will get more use of them! I opened up a Poshmark shop where I will be selling a little bit of everything. From clothes, shoes, handbags, to baby gear and more, I’m sure you’ll find something that will spark your attention! Also, these jeans are a must, and are currently on major sale. Happy shopping!
My everyday beauty regime is pretty simple, especially in the summer. I’ve put together some products that I love, and use regularly.
1. This hair lotion is awesome! I have thick, wavy hair which tends to get frizzy, especially during the more humid months. I use this before I blow dry, and it keeps my hair frizz free, and smelling wonderful.
2. Hands down this brush is the best! I’ve gone through so many blow drying brushes, it’s not even funny. But this one has lasted me the longest, and does a great job at helping to straighten my locks.
3. If your looking for a toner that truly works and doesn’t dry out your skin, this is the one. I’ve noticed such a difference in my complexion, and have been using it for a little over a year now!
4. The holy grail of lip balms for me! It keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day, and adds a pretty little shimmer to them as well.
5. Out of all the concealers I’ve used, this is my favorite and it is under $6!
6. This body lotion will last you a long time, and is currently on sale.
7. I love how this bronzer gives a subtle, natural glow.
8. I use this as my everyday mascara. It’s carbon black, so it really makes your eyelashes pop, and is priced under $6!
9. Eyelash primer definitely makes a difference for me. I feel it makes my eyelashes appear thicker, and longer!
10. Cannot say enough about this B.B. cream. It’s lightweight, has spf in it, and helps blur imperfections. I highly recommend it!
Happy Friday lovelies! So many awesome pieces on sale for the Nordstrom anniversary sale (or that are just on sale), it’s hard to choose what to get! I picked out some staple pieces, with everything being under $100. A few I already have (spanx faux leather leggings, BP tote, nubby sweater) and love, and a few I’d like to get. You can shop my picks here.
As basic as it seems, there are so many different ways to spice up your avocado toast! This is my new favorite breakfast/lunch. It’s easy, and only requires a few ingredients:
• Ezekiel bread, toasted
• mashed avocado
• chili flakes
• minced garlic
• sprouted micro greens or alfalfa sprouts
• aged parmesan
• pepperoncini peppers
Celebrated 4 years of marriage on Monday night in this casual outfit. We went to the most amazing restaurant https://www.pheasantcapecod.com/, so if you are ever on Cape Cod, I highly recommend checking it out. Our anniversary is really on 6/28, but we have some friends coming to stay with us for a week, so celebrated a little early. This top is one of my favorites. It’s so comfortable, soft, and easy to wear, and it’s on sale for under $13! You can shop my outfit here.