Have some apples you need to use?! We took the kids apple picking a couple of weeks ago, and got one too many apples! So I decided to use them up before they went bad, and made a quick and delicious apple crisp!
What you need:
• About 5 medium sized apples
• Graham crackers (I used 5 large squares)
• Coconut oil
• I used a 6X10 in. Baking dish.
What you do:
• Slice apples into thin pieces. I didn’t skin mine, but you could.
• Grease baking pan with coconut oil and layer the apples in it.
• I put the crackers in a ziplock bag, and smashed them into little pieces, then sprinkled it on top of apples.
• Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar to your liking on top (I used a generous amount;)).
• Slice butter into thin pieces and layer it on top. I used about 10 little slices.
• Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes.
• Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.