Simple, healthy, and delicious sums up this meal! I’m all about meals that take little preparation, without giving up on taste. This crockpot chicken is definitely going to be on rotation, and the whole family loves it!
What you need:
• 4 boneless chicken breasts
• 16 oz. Jar of salsa verde
• Salt, pepper, and cumin
• 2 bags of frozen cauliflower rice
• 2 limes
• 2 Avocados
What you do:
• Place chicken breasts in crockpot, and cover with salsa. Add a dash of salt, pepper, and cumin, and cook on low for 7 hours.
• I place cauliflower in microwaveable safe dish for 6 minutes.
• I then make a side of guacamole- mash avocado in bowl with salt, pepper, lime juice, and cumin.
• Once chicken is done I shred it in the crockpot, and serve it over the cauliflower rice with all the delicious juice, and add some more lime juice over the chicken. I like to mix a little guacamole in for some extra added flavor!