My everyday beauty regime is pretty simple, especially in the summer. I’ve put together some products that I love, and use regularly.
1. This hair lotion is awesome! I have thick, wavy hair which tends to get frizzy, especially during the more humid months. I use this before I blow dry, and it keeps my hair frizz free, and smelling wonderful.
2. Hands down this brush is the best! I’ve gone through so many blow drying brushes, it’s not even funny. But this one has lasted me the longest, and does a great job at helping to straighten my locks.
3. If your looking for a toner that truly works and doesn’t dry out your skin, this is the one. I’ve noticed such a difference in my complexion, and have been using it for a little over a year now!
4. The holy grail of lip balms for me! It keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day, and adds a pretty little shimmer to them as well.
5. Out of all the concealers I’ve used, this is my favorite and it is under $6!
6. This body lotion will last you a long time, and is currently on sale.
7. I love how this bronzer gives a subtle, natural glow.
8. I use this as my everyday mascara. It’s carbon black, so it really makes your eyelashes pop, and is priced under $6!
9. Eyelash primer definitely makes a difference for me. I feel it makes my eyelashes appear thicker, and longer!
10. Cannot say enough about this B.B. cream. It’s lightweight, has spf in it, and helps blur imperfections. I highly recommend it!