What I wear everyday for makeup, is different from what I wear if I’m going out. I prefer a more casual look (as if I don’t really have much on), but don’t want to look like a tired mom of two either ;)! So I’ve rounded up some of my favorite everyday beauty products that do the trick! This is the order I use them in.
1. Enzyme Cleansing Gel This facial cleanser works wonders. It’s gentle, and keeps my skin clear and soft! I have pretty normal skin, but this product is for all skin types. I highly recommend.
2. Hope In a Jar This facial moisturizer works well for me. It goes on lightly, yet does a great job keeping my skin hydrated
3. Primer Does an awesome job at minimizing the appearance of pores and fine lines.
4. BB Cream I love this stuff, and it’s under $10! I don’t like wearing a heavy foundation, especially during the day, so this B.B. cream provides sheer coverage for a natural look, and does a great job at evening out my skin tone.
5. Concealer I use this under my eyes, and I have to say out of all of the concealers I’ve used, including some high end ones, this is my favorite. The coverage is great, and it does not leave you with a cakey appearance!
6. No More Baggage I put this on over my concealer, and feel it helps reduce puffiness. You can actually feel the skin tightening!
7. Bronzer This bronzer gives you a nice dewy glow.
8. Blush If you want just a hint of color, this blush is perfect! It highlights the cheekbones giving you a natural glow, and it smells amazing!
9. Lash Primer I always apply this before my mascara, and it adds extra length and volume.
10. Mascara I use this as my daily mascara. My all time favorite is Better Than Sex by Too Faced, but it’s a bit pricey, so usually only use it if I’m going out. But for $8, this mascara is awesome! It does a great job lengthening, and it’s carbon black, so makes your lashes dark.
11. Balm Lip Stain A balm lip stain that applies on clear and reacts with your skin’s pH level to create the perfect shade of pink for you.