1. Makeup Brush I love this brush! I use it to apply my liquid foundation, and it goes on so smoothly.
2. Winky Lux Mini Lip Pills I like lip stick, but don’t wear it all that often. This little kit is perfect, cause it has a variety of travel-sized demi-matte lip velours, and is priced at $16.
3. Lanolips This balm is the bomb! My lips tend to get a little dry in the winter months, and this ointment makes them so soft.
4. Lanohands My hands have been extremely dry lately, and everything I’ve tried hasn’t really done much, until I came across this miracle cream! It’s thick, and so hydrating.
5. Mario Badescu Cleansing Gel I have pretty normal skin, with the exception of some dry spells in the cooler months. This gel cleanser is perfect for me, as it keeps my skin clear, is gentle, and doesn’t dry it out. I highly recommend it!
6. Mario Badescu Facial Spray This facial spray adds a little brightness to your skin. I like to apply it after my makeup, and throughout the day for a refreshing pick me up, and the scent is amazing!
7. Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion This hair lotion is a game changer! I put it in my hair before I blow dry, and it makes it so soft, shiny, and smell so nice.
8. Burt’s Bees Cleansing Towelettes These are perfect for removing makeup. I use them in between washing my face. They don’t dry out my skin, and are 99% natural. The white tea extract is my fave.
9. H2O Lip Gel It goes on smooth, adds shine, and has a minty fresh flavor. Love it!