One of my favorite recipes is this egg roll stir fry. I usually make it once a week, because my husband and I like it that much. It’s super easy, quick, low carb, and delicious!
What you need:
• 1lb of ground beef or turkey ( I used pork loin that was left over from the night before for this one).
• 1 package of a shredded cabbage/carrot mix.
• 1 package of cauliflower rice (I use frozen cauliflower rice).
• dash of black pepper, grated fresh ginger, 1 tsp garlic powder, 4 tbs low sodium soy sauce, 2 tbs rice vinegar, 3 tbs sesame oil, 2 tbs olive oil.
What you do:
• brown ground meat in olive oil and garlic powder. Then set aside.
• sauté cabbage mix in the sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and pepper for about 15 minutes. Then add the cauliflower rice and cook for another 10 minutes.
• once it’s done add the beef to the cabbage mix, and oila you’ve got yourself a yummy, healthy meal! We sometimes use flax wraps and cut them into smaller squares, and make little egg rolls with it.