As much as I love certain high end makeup products, not everything in my bag is. There are a few things that I think are worth the splurge, but drugstore makeup has really come a long way. Here are some items that I love, that are $10 and under.
1. e.l.f lip exfoliater : Mint maniac is my favorite.
2. Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller : Because momlife, enough said!
3. Maybelline FIT ME Concealer : This concealer works every bit as good as some of the high end ones that I’ve used, if not better.
4. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer : I notice such a difference if I don’t use this before I apply my mascara. It adds so much volume!
5. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm : These are the best little lip balms.
6. Physicians Formula Butter Muru Blush : This blush gives you a natural radiant glow, and it smells delightful!